Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Athletics




Last Friday the whole school went outside for athletics. The whole school was excited that they got to do  athletics and they got to play with there friends. It was so sunny I like the sun because you can play outside. It was so full that I didn't even see Mrs King.
My team went to high jump. I ran so fast and I jumped and I made it. Then everyone had a turn at jumping. Then it was just three people Ozzy Me and Mel. Ozzy came first I came second then Mel came third.  I felt good  when I jumped over the pole.
Then all of us went to sprinting. It was amazing I liked it when the wind was blowing in my face and  I kept on coming third. Then when it was the final race, I lost. I came last because I was so tired.

Then it was morning tea so I ran to get something to eat.  When it was finished I felt so tired I went home i had a long sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Osa. What a detailed recount you have written about athletics day. Well done for coming 2nd in high jump, I am impressed. I love how you described how the wind blew through your hair while you were running. Keep up the good writing Osa.

    Miss Szymanik

    ReplyDelete