Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Letter to mrs Tele'a


Dear Mrs Tele’a,


Paragraph 1: Malo e lelei my name is Osa and I am 11 years old and my birthday is in august and mum and dad are tongan but my mum is from new zealand and my dad is from tonga I like to spend time with my family and my favorite food is pizza and I like Otai I like mango and watermelon flavor.


Paragraph 2: I love sports. I mostly like volleyball because you have to jump very high to smack the ball on the other side that is called a spike and if you are a setter you have to pass the ball  to the spiker but if there is a tall blocker you will not make it. My favorite position is called Ace. He or she has to smack the ball with all their power but they have to watch out for the libero because they can hit the ball in the air then they might score because the ace is tired and that is why I like volleyball.

Paragraph 3: My goal this year is to get better at math because it is very difficult and to play volleyball I do not like to fight.  


Paragraph 4: I like it when Mrs Tele’a helps me with my work.My teacher she always helps me when I am stuck on something hard.  

I would like Mrs Tele’a to know that I sometimes get shy when it comes to things that I have to do like for example if I had to stand up and share my work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Osa, I really like how you wrote an Extraordinary piece of writing keep it up.!!

    ReplyDelete